The following article, The Schaftlein Report | Warnock Defeats Walker in GA Senate Race, was first published on Flag And Cross.
The Schaftlein Report | Warnock Defeats Walker in GA Senate Race
Guest – Richard Battle
1) 51.4% to 48.6% win in Run Off by 95K votes. When they had the General back in November Warnock bested Walker by 49.4 – 48.5
1A) Warnock gained 2 points while Walker gained only .1%. The marginal Republican base stayed home while Warnock voters turned out.
1B Democrats outpaced Republicans by 200K votes in pre-election day voting.
1C Polling was pretty accurate on this race. Insider Advantage nailed it exactly.
2) Why did he win: Metro Atlanta
DeKalb County 87-13
Clayton County 89-11
Fulton county 77-23
Gwinnett County 62-38
Cobb County 60-40
Walker was a first time candidate with non transparent baggage that turned off some conservative voters.
The negative Trump effect – we’ll explain
Walker campaigned thinking he could win a larger % of black vote. A HUGE miscalculation.
Residency in the state?
Outspent 3 to 1 by Democrats
Marginal Republicans did not vote for Walker and some shifted their vote to Warnock. Now they will suffer the consequences.
Did race play a role in lower than expected rural turn out?
4) Media influence – Fox news did not even show Warnock victory speech instead running a Gutfeld show.
In Other news:
5) NDAA moves closer to reality – The National Defense Authorization Act. We’ll discuss what is in it and what is not.
6) 1-6 committee sends over a criminal referral to the DOJ.
6A) Trump company found guilty of tax fraud in NY court.
7) Rep. Andy Biggs to challenge Kevin McCarthy for Speaker after losing by 85% to 15% in the first vote. Why are Republicans the party of stupid?
8) Federal Reserve continues its balance sheet run off reducing it by $95B per month. The U.S. total Debt to GDP ratio is at 420%. Not good.
Continue reading: The Schaftlein Report | Warnock Defeats Walker in GA Senate Race ...