The following article, Republicans Flips Democratic South Texas House Seat | Schaftlein Report, was first published on Flag And Cross.
Republicans Flips Democratic South Texas House Seat | Schaftlein Report
Guest: Drew Allen – Conservative Political Analyst, Author, and Speaker ( DrewThomasAllen.com )
1) Mayra Flores flips Democratic district in Texas special house election 51-43%
*Hispanics move away from Democrats toward Republicans in growing trend
2) Russell Fry beats Tom Rice on South Carolina House race 51-25% – Rice voted to impeach Trump
3) Nancy Mace survives challenger supported by Trump also in South Carolina
*Trump goes 1 win and 1 loss
4) Adam Laxalt wins primary in Nevada and will face Sen. Cortez Mastro in the general election
*Good opportunity for GOP pickup
5) In Georgia poll, Gov. Brian Kemp leads Stacey Abrams 50-45%
*Herschel Walker and Raphael Warnock tied in Senate race
6) Democratic favorite pollster 538.com has Biden at 39.5% approval and 54% disapproval
*Only 5 out of 50 Democratic Senators support Biden to run for re-election
7) Supreme Court Security bill passes House by a huge margin and goes to Biden for his signature
*27 radical Democrats voted NO
8) McConnell to support Gun Safety Legislation to strengthen schools, add additional background checks and increased funding for mental health
*We still need to see the details of the bill
9) Tom Cotton, Mike Pompeo, Ron DeSantis and Tim Scott are laying the groundwork for a 2024 run for President
*Former VP Pence is also a likely candidate
10) More mass graves discovered in Bucha, Ukraine – Possibly up to 12K people
*Battles rage in Donbas region – Are reports of Russian troops refusing to go into battle true?
11) Putin rival Navalny moved to maximum security prison with reputation for torture
Continue reading: Republicans Flips Democratic South Texas House Seat | Schaftlein Report ...