The following article, Biden’s Failed Economy Hurting Parents and Pet Owners: Prices Soar for Baby Food, Kid’s Clothes, Cereal, Milk, Snacks, Pet Food, was first published on .
Joe Biden’s failed economy is putting serious pressure on parents and pet owners alike with prices skyrocketing for necessary supplies for children and animals.
The latest report on the Consumer Price Index shows a rise of 8.3 percent over last year. But the over all numbers don’t help parents and pet owners because important staples are up far more than a mere 8 percent.
As Breitbart News reported, key items parents need to keep their families healthy have soared well past the CPI’s rise.
Breitbart tracked a host of staples:
- Baby food: up 13 percent.
- Infant and toddler clothes: up 8.8 percent.
- Breakfast cereal: up 10.3 percent.
- Hot dogs: up 6.9 percent.
- Fresh and frozen chicken parts (like nuggets): up 17.9 percent.
- Fresh whole milk: 15.7 percent.
- Ice cream: up 4.7 percent.
- Fresh fruit: up 8.3 percent.
- Fresh vegetables: up 6.3 percent.
- Canned fruits and vegetables: up 10.4 percent.
- Juice: up 9.3 percent.
- Snacks: up 9.8 percent.
- Fast food: up 7 percent.
- Boys clothes: up 3.8 percent.
- Girls clothes: up 4.7 percent.
- Boys and girls shoes: up 5 percent.
- Bicycles: up 8 percent.
- Sports equipment: up 6.8 percent.
Pet owners are also finding the cost of staples soaring:
- Pet prices are up 7.2 percent.
- Pet food prices are up 7 percent.
- Veterinary services are up 9.8 percent.
- Other pet services are up 5.9 percent.
Joe Biden is destroying America.