The following article, Did Orwell Get the Year Wrong? | Schaftlein Report, was first published on Flag And Cross.
Did Orwell Get the Year Wrong? | Schaftlein Report
Guest host: Jeffrey Dunetz – LidBlog Author ( LidBlog.com )
Guest: AJ Kaufman – Columnist for Alpha News ( AlphaNews.org )
1) GDP- Gross domestic product unexpectedly declined at a 1.4%. Projection was a small growth. Recession a contraction of economy in two straight quarters, are we going there? Feds announced a 50-basis point rise in interest rates. Now Rumors are that the next quarter Fed is going to raise interest rates by 75 basis point.
2) Mayorkas testifies DHS is creating ‘Disinformation Governance Board’ Sounds like Orwell get story right but year wrong. Disinformation board led by Nina Jankowicz -Russia expert who called Hunter’s laptop a ‘Trump campaign product’ and said she ‘shudders to think’ about Elon Musk taking over Twitter
3) Mayorkas also said Biden admin has ‘effectively managed’ border crisis despite as he says inherited broken system – Title 42?
4) Canceling student debt – Current delay will end Aug 31, scuttlebutt that a full cancellation is becoming more likely – Would add $1.7 trillion to national debt
5) Ohio senate race-Republican primary race seems to be crowded whose running and who is going to win?
6) Musk buying Twitter – Libs Still going crazy – should rich people be allowed to own media? Why do people use twitter anyway?
7) DeSantis Already Won the Battle with Disney – He Should Quit While Ahead?
8) Laptop from Hell – Can AG Merrick Garland be trusted to run an honest investigation of Hunter Biden or do we need a special prosecutor?
9) Yom HaShoah – Are people forgetting Never Forget?
Continue reading: Did Orwell Get the Year Wrong? | Schaftlein Report ...