The following article, Producer Price Index up 11.5% in March | Schaftlein Report, was first published on Flag And Cross.
Producer Price Index up 11.5% in March | Schaftlein Report
Guest: Dutch Masters – Carnivore Trading CEO ( CarnivoreTrading.com )
1) Producer Price Index follows a Consumer Price Index increase of 8.5% in March
2) 56% expect a Recession within the next 12 months
3) According to a CNBC poll, the Cost of Living is the top issue facing Americans followed by the War, Immigration and Border Security, jobs-unemployment, crime, climate change and covid
4) The blame is going to supply chain 69%, corporations 66%, Putin 54%, Biden 49% and the Fed 31%
5) Dutch discusses the markets:
a. Growth stocks versus Value Stocks
b. Bonds and interest rates
d. Real Estate
6) Consequences of war:
*Treasury Secretary Yellen warns China of sanctions if support for Russia continues – She also warns of a global food crisis
Continue reading: Producer Price Index up 11.5% in March | Schaftlein Report ...