The following article, Dem. Speaker Pelosi’s Son Has Been Mixed Up in FIVE Companies Under Federal Investigation, was first published on .
Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s son, Paul, has been involved a suspiciously high number of companies that are under investigation by federal authorities.
According to federal records, Paul Pelosi Jr. has been involved in five companies that are being investigated for fraud.
According to the Daily Mail, Pelosi’s son has been involved with lawbreakers, criminals and fraudsters.
The paper reported:
- The 52-year-old joined the board of a biofuel company after it defrauded investors according to an SEC ruling, and whose CEO was convicted after bribing Georgia officials
- Pelosi Jr. was president of an environmental investment firm that turned out to be a front for two convicted fraudsters
- He joined a lithium mining company and received millions of shares, allegedly issued as part of a massive $164 million fraud
- He was vice president of a company previously embroiled in an investigation of scam calls that targeted senior citizens
- He has close business ties with a man accused by the Department of Justice of running a fake UN charity that stole investors’ money
- A medical company Pelosi Jr. worked for tested drugs on people without FDA authorization, according to an FDA investigation
Though, Pelosi’s son has not yet been charged with anything, the number of connections is very suspicious.
Then again, he IS the son of the most powerful Democrat in Congress. One has to wonder just how much protection that has bought him.
Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.