The following article, Investing in a High Inflation, Rising Interest Rate Environment or NOT? | Schaftlein Report, was first published on Flag And Cross.
Investing in a High Inflation, Rising Interest Rate Environment or NOT? | Schaftlein Report
Guest: Dutch Masters – Carnivore Trading CEO ( CarnivoreTrading.com )
1) Federal Reserve kicks off 2-day policy Meeting – Will Bond Purchases end in March paving the way to higher Interest Rates? Tapering?
*Will Interest Rates go up and how fast? Will this cause margin compression in high growth stocks?
**Or will Inflation peak, growth accelerate and interest rates gradually rise?
2) Wholesale Prices were up 9.6% in November, the Fastest on Record EVER
3) Inflation is running at 2X Wage gains – If Inflation is so bad and forecast to be with us for longer, why are bond yields still so low?
4) The S &P 500, Dow Jones 30 and the Nasdaq are all within 2-5% of All time highs – Is the strength of the top 7 Mega Cap Stocks masking weakness in the over-all market?
5) In a sign of the times in the Crypto Market, Bitcoin is down 30% from its high while Dogecoin rallies 20% because Musk says Tesla will accept it for merchandise
*Is this the greatest SCAM since the Dutch Tulip fiasco? Selling worthless securities that are not classified as such?