The following article, White House to Release 32M Barrels of Oil in an Exchange, Not Sale | Schaftlein Report, was first published on Flag And Cross.
White House to Release 32M Barrels of Oil in an Exchange, Not Sale | Schaftlein Report
Guest: John Eidsmoe – Colonel Mississippi National Guard & Constitutional Lawyer
1) Plus 18M Previously Approved – This release will have zero effect on the market long term and is not sustainable – The goal is a short-term reduction in gas prices
*Economic Advisers expect Inflation to ease in Q-2 or Q-3 of 2022
2) Waukesha Suspect charged with 5 Capital Murder Charges – BLM militants claim this is the start of a Revolution
3) Americans are buying more Guns than ever before as support for gun control fades
4) Supreme Court looking at High Profile Abortion cases in Texas and Mississippi
5) Washington D.C. records 200th homicide – Highest level since 2004. Crime in Blue cities continues at alarming levels
6) Trump leads Biden in theoretical 2024 match by wide margin in 5 swing states – GA, AZ, Mich.,Penn., Wisc
*Biden claims he will run in 2024
7) Plymouth Rock Foundation, Mayflower Compact, and 1620 vs. 1619
Continue reading: White House to Release 32M Barrels of Oil in an Exchange, Not Sale | Schaftlein Report ...