The following article, Schaftlein Report: Biden is a WEAK President and the Country is feeling It, was first published on Flag And Cross.
Guest: John O’Connor – Legal Analyst (JOCLaw.com) and Author (PostGateBook.com)
1) Border Crisis Update – Migrants are being bussed into the interior of the country and dropped off – No accountability
*Government trying to hide the picture of the scene where 12K Haitians are crowded under a highway at the border
2) Remain in Mexico policy under Trump and ordered by Federal judge being ignored by Biden administration
3) White House Chaos – Biden is shielded from taking questions in the oval office while Boris Johnson answers from British press
*Media is starting to complain – finally
4) Biden approval hit new low of 43% in Gallup poll
5) Republicans offer short term funding resolution to resolve debt ceiling issue as short term fix – Democrats battle each other over massive spending bills
*Biden meets with Schumer and Pelosi om roadblocks
6) Durham Indictment of Michael Sussman – John provides in-depth analysis
Continue reading: Schaftlein Report: Biden is a WEAK President and the Country is feeling It ...