The following article, Schaftlein Report: The Afghan Debacle Fallout Continues, was first published on Flag And Cross.
Guest: Joe Kent – Congressional Candidate (JoeKentForCongress.com)
1) People still having problems getting out of Afghanistan – Sen. Blumenthal (D) and Representative Crenshaw (R) demand answers
2) Secretary of State Blinkin received assurances from Taliban of free passage of anyone with proper paperwork
3) $3.5T spending bill in jeopardy – Many Centrists oppose many aspects of the bill
4) Biden Approval at 45%: Right track = 34% Wrong track = 61%
5) Border Crossings expected to exceed 200K in August
6) Crime – Shoplifters roam free in Oregon stealing at will while 66 shot in Chicago with 6 dead
7) Texas Gov. Abbott signs Voter Integrity Bill
Continue reading: Schaftlein Report: The Afghan Debacle Fallout Continues ...