The following article, Schaftlein Report: Economy Booms while Defund Police lead to Soaring Crime Rate, was first published on Flag And Cross.
1) Private Payrolls grow by 978K in May, way over the estimate of 650K
2) New Jobless claims down to 385K, a post pandemic low – 3.8M still unemployed, near a post pandemic low – Unemployment rate expected to fall to 5.9%
3) Infrastructure bill – Biden offers compromise to $1.0T with a minimum corporate tax rate of 15% – Give him some credit for compromising
4) Progressive groups are angry at Sen. Sinema and Sen. Manchin over Filibuster. This is GREAT news – Both moderate Democrats are saving our country!
5) LA homicides are up 95% – Overall crime up 36% in 2020 and much higher this year – 1310 police personnel cut in the last year – $145M cut from budget with $143M more to go – THIS IS INSANE
6) Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu in trouble – coalition appears to have 61 votes – Leftists and Far right join forces – Very fragile
7) Pence in New Hampshire for speech – Is 2024 under consideration? YES it is
8) Virginia parents fight Critical Race Theory – shunned by liberal friends and others in society
9) Fauchi Email Scandal
10) State Department flies Pride Flag
Continue reading: Schaftlein Report: Economy Booms while Defund Police lead to Soaring Crime Rate ...