The following article, Schaftlein Report: Right to Work Under Attack by Left Wing Policies, was first published on Flag And Cross.
Guest: Mark Mix – President of the National Right to Work Committee/Foundation ( NRTW.org )
1) National Right to Work Committee/Foundation founded by Mark Mix
2) Biden still pitching $4T in MORE spending
3) Biden’s $1.9T stimulus plan passed earlier this year enhanced Big Government Welfare State – Direct payments of $300 per month for children under 6 and $250 per month for older than 6 – Basic income distribution creates a class dependent om government – It includes households on welfare plus households with no one working. cost $150B per year – 39M families to receive.
4) Big city violence continues in Chicago (46 shot 5 killed), NY (11 shot in 8 hours), Atlanta – It’s spreading to smaller markets as police pull back, retire and leave the force
5) Andrew Brown shooting justified according to NC District Attorney
Continue reading: Schaftlein Report: Right to Work Under Attack by Left Wing Policies ...